Hearth Country Ash Vacuum
Ash Vacuum, part # 400AWrite a Review of This Product
For fast cleanup of Pellet Stove, Wood Stove, and Fireplace Ash and Debris
Hepa Filtered Ash Vacuum for cleaning up and around your pellet stove, wood stove, or fireplace. The Ash Vacuum can be used to safely remove COLD fireplace ash, saw dust, wood stove debris, construction debris, sheetrock dust, and cat litter. The built-in Shake-Off vibrating filter may be activated to clear filter build-up while keeping the dust-proof lid in place. The spring loaded Shake-Off activator vibrates the HEPA filter with the vacuum turned off cleaning away much of the build-up thereby restoring suction power. While not designed for use on hot embers debris enters the vacuum straight down. This minimizes the chance of hot embers damaging the machine. A metal mesh pre-filter further protects the HEPA filter from damage by hard or warm debris.
- Powerful 820 W motor, 85 CFM
- Dust Free HEPA filtration
- Spark arrestors screen pre-filter
- Aluminum hose and pick-up tube, 5 feet total
- 4 gallon canister
- Shake-off vibrating filter cleaning
- Quiet 80 db sound level
- No expensive bag filters to replace
- Powder coated black canister
- Double insulated metal bottom on canister
- Replacement HEPA filter Item # 411
- Pellet Stove small/tool 3 piece accessory kit, sold separately.
Tool Set includes:
- 30" of 1/2" diameter tubing with pickup nozzle
- Hose adapter fits inside our standard Ash Vac Hose*
- Mini tools including crevice tool and brushes
- Extension wands to reach up to 10"
- *With bleed valve, which should be opened to the max