The Hi-Teck Fan System will eliminate heat stratification usually located near stoves and ceilings. It can be ideally mounted in a doorway with the swivel mounting bracket to transfer heat to adjoining rooms. It comes complete with a 10 foot black cord set with an in-line on and off switch. The swivel bracket sufficiently increases the versatility of the fan by enabling you to change the fan's position; directing the heat flow to one or more sections of your heating area. The Hi-Teck system, which includes Hi-Teck fan, 10 foot cord set, mounting swivel bracket and finger guards is handsomely packaged in a full color self-merchandising box with pop-up lid for easy product viewing and display. It comes complete with illustrated product information and easy to follow instruction sheet. The Oak Ridge Hi-Teck Fan System is available in 55 CFM Cubic Feet Of Air Per Minute Electrical components are U.L. and/or C.S.A. Recognized and/or listed.
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- SAVES ENERGY by directing warm air where it`s needed and thus equalizing ceiling and floor temperatures.
- SILENT RUNNING no annoying motor noise.
- SAVES MONEY on utility bills. It costs only pennies a day to operate.
- EASY TO INSTALL requiring no special mechanical skills.
- Easy step by step instructions included in package.
RF-55 are returned items. They have been tested and they are 100% functional.
Some small blemishes might appear. They are sold at 50% OFF regular price ($40.50)